Hey everyone, welcome to or welcome back to my blog! September was a bit of a bleh month but, I did read some fun books here and there that I really enjoyed and surprisingly I read a few ebooks which definitely made me feel more accomplished! I didn’t read a crazy amount of books this month but I still feel like 8 books is a good amount! I also got really stuck into my book club’s Discord this month and we’ve decided that starting in November we’re going to start a Riordanverse Readalong, reading one Rick Riordan book in how larger Percy Jackson universe per month until we’re up to date. All the channels are already set up so if you feel like chatting with us or reading ahead, you can join the Discord here!
Goodreads Challenge Update!
- Pages read: 2,790
- Books read: 8
- Most disappointing book of the month – Tap Out by Alley Ciz
- Worst book of the month – Magnolia Parks by Jessa Hastings
- Most surprising book of the month – When Gracie Met The Grump by Mariana Zapata
- Best book of the month – Mr Fixer Upper by Lucy Score
|MONTH||PAGE COUNT||READ COUNT|
|January||8,356 pages||44 books|
|February||12,464 pages||29 books|
|March||7,308 pages||8 books|
|April||15,002 pages||9 books|
|May||4,336 pages||21 books|
|June||6,002 pages||26 books|
|July||9,876 pages||31 books|
|August||7,852 pages||20 books|
|September||2,790 pages||8 books|
|TOTAL||73,986 pages||201 books|
🌻 – Buddy read // 🎧 – Audiobook // 📚 – Library book // 🔁 – Re-read
🌈 – Queer rep // 🟣 – disability rep // ✨ – 2022 release
*Click on the titles for my Goodreads reviews! You can also find my StoryGraph reviews here!
- Forbidden [01/09] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐.5 – This was genuinely such a good time, I’ll absolutely be reading more Karla Sorensen books in the future!
- Mr. Fixer Upper [02/09] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – This has just cemented in my mind that I need to read more renovation romances. I absolutely adored this!
- Tap Out [03/09] 🎧 – ⭐⭐.5 – I’m about to fight the word ‘babe’.
- Christmas in Quincy [10/09] ⭐⭐⭐ – Cute, I liked this one!
- Return to Us [15/09] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐ – I can definitely see myself finishing this series sooner than later.
- Magnolia Parks [04 – 16/09] ⭐ – Absolutely God awful.
- When Gracie Met The Grump [17-22/09] ✨ – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – It takes a lot for me to read a book physically, let alone for me to intentionally physically pick up a 600+ page book but here we are, I read this in under a week and I loved every second. Thank you to Mariana Zapata for her service!
- Dear Santa [22/09] ⭐⭐⭐ – A pretty rocky start, but this was cute.
[IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I’M READING WHILE I’M READING, YOU CAN CATCH ME ON GOODREADS OR STORYGRAPH]
🔁 = Rewatch
- Parks and Recreation Season 1 [28-29/09] 🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐ – I am once again, in my Parks and Rec phase
[IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I’M WATCHING WHILE I’M WATCHING, YOU CAN CATCH ME ON LETTERBOXD]
What did you read this month?
Did we read/watch any of the same things?
Goodreads | StoryGraph | Instagram & Bookstagram | Letterboxd | TV Time | Twitter | Tumblr | Libro.fm