Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to my blog! It’s officially the start of a new month so it’s time to go through my September tbr with you all! I don’t totally know where I’m at with my reading at the moment but I am in the mood for romance books so I’ve out a tonne of romances on my list and I’ve got my fingers crossed that I’ll at least get to half of them throughout the month!
*If you’re interested to know my thoughts on a particular book, please do tell me because that will definitely give me extra motivation to pick it up!
🌻 ↣ buddy read | 💕 ↣ future blog post | 🔁 ↣ re-read | 🌈 ↣ queer |
✨ ↣ 2022 release | 🎧 ↣ audiobook | ❤️↣ the hoemance book club
if everything goes to plan you should see these in a blog post soon!
- Inevitable Conclusions → 💕🎧 best friends to lovers, second chance romance
- Brutal Vows → 💕🎧 dark romance, arranged marriage, enemies to lovers, lots of banter
- Night Song → 💕❤️🎧 this was the August pick for my romance book club but, I didn’t quite have enough time to get to it last month.
- Rock Bottom Girl → 💕🎧 sports romance, fake dating, slow burn, small town, friends to lovers
- Mr Fixer Upper → 💕🎧 enemies to lovers, caretaking, workplace romance, banter
- By A Thread → 💕🎧 workplace romance, slow burn, grumpy x sunshine,
- The Risk → 💕🎧🔁 new adult, sports romance, forbidden romance
- Forbidden → 💕🎧 sports romance, age gap, single dad, workplace romance
- Somebody Like You → 💕🎧 small town, single mum, sports romance
- Tap Out → 💕🎧 sports romance, new adult
- My Year of Rest and Relaxation → 🎧 lit fic, mental health
- Someone You Love → 🎧 sports romance, new adult, grumpy x sunshine, slow burn, forced proximity
- Inevitable → 💕🎧 bodyguard romance
- The Cheat Sheet → 🎧 sports romance, dual pov, fake dating, friends to lovers, love at first sight
- The Bodyguard → ❤️✨🎧 This is the September book of the month for my romance book club. The Bodyguard is one of my most anticipated romances from this year so I’m really hoping I love this! If you want to join in on the discussion and chat about all things romance, you can join the book club on Discord here!
- In My Dreams I Hold a Knife → 🎧 mystery/thriller
- How High We Go in The Dark → 🎧✨ short stories, sci fi
- Remarkably Bright Creatures → 🎧✨ contemporary, mystery, something about an octopus
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler → 🎧✨🌈 YA, contemporary/romance, found family
- Red, White & Royal Blue → 🔁🎧🌈 new adult, enemies to lovers
- The Outpost → 🎧 forced proximity, protective/bodyguard hero, slow burn, small town