hi everyone, welcome or welcome back to my blog. Today I’m coming to you with my March wrap up, a bit late but better late than never! January was all about reading action adventures, February was about reading graphics and March was exclusively about reading romance books! I literally didn’t read a single other genre in March and I absolutely loved it!
Side note: I’ve created a bit of a side project for myself over this past month and I am absolutely loving it!! I’ve started a second Instagram account dedicated to recommending romance books. I used to love recommending books on my blog but I find that it’s hard for me to always find the words and I often have a hard time finishing full sentences so this format is really working for me!
- Pages read: 7,308
- Books read: 17
- Most disappointing book of the month – Archer’s Voice
- Worst book of the month – The Spanish Love Deception
- Most surprising book of the month – It Happened One Summer
- Best book of the month – All Rhodes Lead Here
|MONTH||PAGE COUNT||READ COUNT|
|JAN||8,356 pages||25 books|
|FEB||12,080 pages||37 books|
|MAR||7,308 pages||17 books|
|TOTAL||27,744 pages||79 books|
🌻 – Buddy read // 🎧 – Audiobook // 📚 – Library book // 🔁 – Re-read
🌈 – LGBTQIA+ rep // 🟣 – disability rep // ✨ – 2022 release
- All Rhodes Lead Here [01/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 – I genuinely cannot believe it but this is my favourite of MZ’s books!!
- All Rhodes Lead Here [01 – 03/03] 🎧🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 – Back on my bullshit, re-reading this masterpiece days later. #NoRagrets
- The Simple Wild [04/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐ – I loved the Alaskan setting and the comparison between the two love stories, but something about this book just didn’t gel with me in the end.
- To Love Jason Thorn [05-06/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐.25 – This was a pleasant surprise! I really enjoyed this one so I’ll definitely read more from Ella Maise in the future!
- Archer’s Voice [06-07/03] 🎧🟣 – ⭐⭐⭐ – I really enjoyed the start of this book but the romance was a bit too quick for me and I officially fell out of love with this book once the main couple had said I love you, so something about this just didn’t work for me. I loved the disability rep though, it’s very rare to have a mute love interest in a book so I appreciated that aspect of the story, but that’s it really.
- The Viscount Who Loved Me [12-13/03] 🎧🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐ – I have some minor problems with this book, the same way I have minor problems with most historicals, but I really do love this one!
- An Offer From A Gentleman [14/03] 🎧🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐ – Definitely not my favourite story in the series but I have a feeling I will absolutely love Benedict’s season on the show!
- Romancing Mister Bridgerton [14-15/03] 🎧🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐.5 – Colin is quite grabby but, I am a serious sucker for friends to lovers!
- When He Was Wicked [15-16/03] 🎧🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐.75 – Hands down the best book in the Bridgerton series!
- It’s In His Kiss [17/03] 🎧🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐.5 – So much fun!
- Tools of Engagement [9-19/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – I absolutely loved this book, every trope was done so well and I love the single dad trope!
- It Happened One Summer [19-20/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – I had no idea what to expect from this but I absolutely loved it!
- Hook, Line, and Sinker [20/03] 🎧✨ – ⭐⭐⭐.5 – Not as good as book 1 but I’m always a sucker for friends to lovers!
- The Spanish Love Deception [20-22/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐ – I can confidently say that I will never understand all they hype around this book.
- The Fine Print [29/03] ⭐⭐⭐.75 – The sheer fact that this book managed to keep my attention while I read it physically in just one day means that it deserves all the awards and praise from me! I loved this and I can’t wait to read more from Lauren Asher!
- Hooked [30/03] 🎧 – ⭐⭐.75 – My first dark romance and surprisingly I didn’t hate it.
- Things We Never Got Over [31/03] 🎧✨ – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – I absolutely love the single parent trope and I find small towns so interesting. I highly recommend this one!
[IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I’M READING WHILE I’M READING, YOU CAN CATCH ME ON GOODREADS OR STORYGRAPH]
🔁 – Rewatch // 🌈 – LGBTQIA+ // ✨ – 2022 release
- Stardust [05/03] 🔁 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 – There is genuinely nothing wrong with this masterpiece and I love it with my whole nostalgic heart.
- The Batman [12/03] ✨ – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Really honestly very good but too long and I doubt I’ll ever watch it again. Great for fans of Joker.
- Bridgerton Season 1 [20 – 21/03] 🔁 – ⭐⭐.75 – I forgot how much fun this family was.
- Bridgerton Season 2 [25 – 26/03] ✨- ⭐⭐⭐.75 – I have so so many feelings but mostly I loved this.
[IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I’M WATCHING WHILE I’M WATCHING, YOU CAN CATCH ME ON LETTERBOXD]
What did you read this month?
Did we read/watch any of the same things?