Hi everyone. Welcome or welcome back to my blog! I’ve decided that this year I’m going to do monthly posts of books I’m excited about for each month. I did a big cohesive list at the start of the year but I know more announcements will come out as the year goes by so I want to keep on top of them this way. I hope this list helps you too, let me know which books you’re most excited about!
- Feb 1 – 🌈 Count Your Lucky Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
- Feb 1 – 🌈 Murder of Crows by Kayla Ancrum
- Feb 1 – Ramón and Julieta by Alana Quintana Albertson
- Feb 2 – Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead by Elle Cosimano
- Feb 2 – Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy
- Feb 8 – Homicide and Halo-Halo by Mia P. Manansala
- Feb 8 – 🟣 Perfect World Vol 10 by Rie Aruga
- Feb 8 – Not the Witch You Wed by April Asher
- Feb 8 – 🌈 Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie
- Feb 15 – House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
- Feb 15 – Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson
- Feb 15 – Second Star to the Left by Megan Van Dyke
- Feb 15 – One Night on the Island by Josie Silver
- Feb 15 – True Story: What Reality TV Says About Us by Danielle Lindemann
- Feb 15 – 🌈 Silver-Lined Secrets by Aleksander Petit
- Feb 22 – 🌈 Delilah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake
- Feb 22 – Home for Christmas by Camilla Isley
- Feb 22 – The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh
- Feb 22 – 🌈 I’m So (Not) Over You by Kosoko Jackson
- Feb 22 – The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
What books are you most looking forward to?
Are you planning on reading any of these?