Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I’m coming to you with my favourite reads of 2021! I’ve split my list up into a top 5 and some shout outs. I’ve also linked all of my reviews and included my ratings if you want to know any of my thoughts!
*not including re-reads!
My Top 5 Favourites
- Annihilation ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Before The Coffee Gets Cold ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- We Have Always Lived in The Castle ⭐⭐⭐.75 my review
- Spy x Family Vol 1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Before The Coffee Gets Cold: Tales From the Cafe ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Sweat and Soap ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- I Hear The Sunspot ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- The Bone Season ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Why We Sleep ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Smart Ovens For Lonely People ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 my review
- Malibu Rising ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Mrs Death Misses Death ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 my review
- Project Hail Mary ⭐⭐⭐⭐.25 my review
- My Summer of You [Vol 1] ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- Seven Ancient Wonders ⭐⭐⭐ my review
- The Heart Principle ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
- The Inheritance Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐ my review
What were your top 5 faves of 2021?
Did we have any of the same favourites?