Hi friends, welcome back to my blog. I’m posting something a bit different today but still very fun. Today I’m officially announcing Scoobathon, a Scooby-Doo themed relaxation! Back in July this year I was in a big Scooby mood and was wondering if there were any Scooby themed readathons but couldn’t find one so I decided to make one of my own!
I hope you’ll join me, this is going to be a lot of fun! 🧡 💚 💙 💜 🐶
Find the Scoobathon on Twitter
October 25th – 31st (your time)
- Prompts are not compulsory!
- Comics, graphic novels, manga, picture books, novels, novellas are all accepted! Read whatever you like!
- You can count the same book towards multiple prompts!
- I’m not here to control what you read – if you can fit the book to the prompt then it fits. E.g. if the book only has a mystery for the first 20 pgs, it still counts for the mystery prompt!
- Do I have to read Scooby-Doo related books? No, you can read whatever you like!
- Scooby-Doo mysteries give the ultimate ominous vibes: Read something spooky
- The Gang is always solving a new mystery: Read a mystery
- Mystery Inc. is friend group goals!: Read a found family story
- Scooby-Doo has been adapted into many different forms since1969: Read an adaptation
- The Mystery Machine is ICONIC: Read something with green, blue or orange on the cover!
- Velma is one smart cookie: Read a book with a really intelligent character
- Shaggy and Scooby love to eat: Read a book that makes you hungry
- Daphne and Fred are #goals!: Read a romance
- There’s sometimes more than one villain: Read a book with multiple POVs
- All the best mystery-solving groups have a pet sidekick: Read a book with an animal in it (or on the cover)
READ SOMETHING SPOOKY
READ A MYSTERY
READ A FOUND FAMILY STORY
READ AN ADAPTATION
READ A BOOK WITH GREEN, BLUE OR ORANGE ON THE COVER
READ A BOOK WITH AN INTELLIGENT CHARACTER
READ A BOOK THAT MAKES YOU HUNGRY
READ A ROMANCE
READ A BOOK WITH MULTIPLE POVS
READ A BOOK WITH AN ANIMAL IN IT (OR ON THE COVER)
Are you a Scooby-Doo fan?
Will you participate in Scoobathon?