Hi friends, welcome back to my blog! 2021 so far has been completely crazy and very rocky in terms of reading, especially now that I’m back at uni. March was a pretty good reading month in terms of pages and quanitity but, most of them were 2 star reads so overall it was a bit of a mess and aletdown BUT I have higher hopes for April!
Fingers crossed I get to at least some of the books on my tbr, and that I rate them higher than 2 stars!
*If you’re interested to know my thoughts on a particular book , please do still tell me because that will definitely give me extra motivation to pick it up!
- Every Vow You Break – Peter Swanson – March 23rd – Literally Dead Book Club pick for April – isolated mystery thriller on an island yes please
- Miss Meteor – Tehlor Kay Mejia & Anna-Marie McLemore – buddy read with Rebecca – I haven’t read a duo-authored book in a while so I figured it was about time I made up for that!
- The Ex Talk – Rachel Lynn Solomon – buddy read with Rebecca – Not me hopefully finally reading this after MONTHS.
- The Friend Zone – Abby Jimenez – I haven;t read a good modern romance in a while so I figure it’s about time I find one I love!
- White Whiskey Bargain – Jodie Slaugher – I have no idea what this is but i’m trying to broaden my horizons so we’ll see what happens…
Those are the main books on my tbr but I’m also hoping to finally get to these:
- Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire – don’t mind me just being 3 months behind on my group buddy read. They happen this month or they don’t happen at all!
What are your reading plans for March?
Are we reading any of the same books?