Okay, so June is going to be a mess. I both want to focus on relaxing since school *just* finished for the trimester. I am literally submitting my last assignment as we speak! But, I also want to make an effort to use this time to read and catch up on movies, so I’m sure this means I’ll burn out and do neither of those things! 😂
This month my main goal is just to continue and potentially finish my re-read of the Harry Potter series since I’ve *finally* finished school and have that time back! But, because I’ll be reading those on my Kindle and making notes and highlights, I figure I’ll need some audiobooks to tide me over too, so I’m hoping to continue reading the Shadowhunters books because I’m still pretty behind! I usually have a much more extensive tbr but this month, for me is really more about finishing up with the harry potter series and trying to figure out if it’s worth going back to uni next month or not!
That being said, I do have a few buddy reads planned for this month and I am challenging myself again to read 100 pages every day, so who knows what will happen with my reading this month! 🤷♀️
Me: this month my tbr is gonna be small, I’m going to relax!
Also me: *puts 11 books on my tbr*
🌻 – Buddy read
🎧 – Audiobook
📚 – Library book
💻 – Ebook/Kindle
🔁 – Re-read
✨ – Review copy
🌈 – LGBTQIA+ rep
- The Goblet of Fire, The Order of The Phoenix, The Half-Blood Prince, The Deathly Hallows – 💻🔁 – I’ve been re-reading this series for months so I’d really really like to finish it! I’m hoping I’ll be able to read a few chapters per night and finish that way!
- Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy – 🌻💻📚 – Last month I finished The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices and also read the first bind up in the series so this month I’m hoping to read TFTSA so I can move onto The Dark Artifices!
- My Dark Vanessa – 🌻🎧📚 – I’ve had this out from the library ver since the libraries closed and I also have the audiobook available but have I started reading it? Nope, it’s intimidating as heck! It’s seriously been staring at me from my bookshelves for 2 months!
- Scarlet, Cress & Winter – 🌻🔁🎧 – I know I only read this series last year but I was carving a re-read. I truly love these characters so I’m not mad that I’ll be back in this world again!
- The Sea of Monsters & The Titan’s Curse – 🌻🔁🎧 – Continuing my Riordan buddy read with Destiny and loving it! I am so happy to be back in this world! June is going to be a *very* nostalgic month for me!