Hi guys, welcome back to my blog! Today I’m coming to you with my May tbr! In April I put a lot of focus on reading the comics and manga on my physical tbr so I didn’t get as many full books read as I would’ve liked so, this month I’d really like to focus on reading some of the backlist books on my tbr & reading with my friends, so I have a few buddy reads on my tbr too!
- The Well of Ascension & The Hero of Ages – I re-read the first book in this series last month and loved it so I’d really love to finish out the trilogy this month!
- The Prisoner of Azkaban – This is one of my least favourite books in the series but nevertheless, the re-read must continue!
- The Serpent’s Shadow & The Lightning Thief – Destiny and I are continuing on with our Riordan buddy read, I personally can’t wait to see how The Kane Chronicles ends, and then to start one of my favourite series! What a month!
- Mockingjay & The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes – Last month Rebecca and I buddy read the first two books in the series so hopefully, we’ll finish the trilogy soon and then read the prequel together when it comes out!
- City of Lost Souls, Clockwork Princess & City of Heavenly Fire – Piera Forde recently read the entire Mortal Instruments series and it really inspired me to finally get back to reading Cassandra Clare’s books because I actually started Lost Souls last year and ended up hitting pause because I wasn’t liking it. I’m hoping a little time off will help me just blast through these books so I can get to her later books!