Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I’m coming at you with my February tbr! In January Rebecca picked my tbr and I had so much fun reading someone else’s picks that I asked Destiny to pick my tbr for this month! Destiny is one of my good friends and I really appreciate her taste in books so I’m super excited to dive into these books!
Here are Destiny’s picks!
- Captive Prince – Destiny was kind enough to gift this to me last Christmas and I’ve been meaning to read it for years because I know she loves it so much, so I am very excited to finally have the motivation to pick it up!
- A Girl Like Her – I’ve actually had this on my tbr for a while but keep forgetting to pick it up, so I hope it’s worth the hype!
- The Girl In Red – Honestly, this book sounds amazing and Christina Henry is one of my favourite authors so I don’t know why I haven’t read this yet!
- Mooncakes – This looks like so much fun and I’m VERY excited to get to it!
- Aphrodite Made Me Do It – I’m not much of a poetry person but maybe after this, I will be, who knows!
MY OTHER FEBRUARY PLANS
The rest of my plans for February are just to get ready for school at the end of the month and to get as ahead with my blogging schedule as I can so I can keep getting blog posts out on time! I would also like to get to Song For A Whale because it sounds amazing and I would like to try out some new manga, if I have space on my tbr!
I don’t have many tv plans but I would like to start watching some more of Poldark and then continue on with the second book in the series because I really enjoy the writing!