So, as it turns out there are actually a lot of movies coming out this year that I’m interested in seeing. My wallet will not be happy with me. Just a fair warning, there are something like 40 movies on this list, so maybe grab a snack and definitely let me know if I missed any!
*All the dates included in this post are Australian release dates, you can check your release date easily on the IMDb page.
- Little Women – 1st Jan
- Spies in Disguise – 1st Jan
- Dolittle – 16th Jan
- Just Mercy – 23rd Jan
- Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) – 06th Feb
- P.S. I Still Love You (Netflix) – 12th February
- Sonic The Hedgehog – 13th Feb
- Emma – 13th Feb
- Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears – 27th Feb
- The Invisible Man – 27th Feb
- Peter Rabbit 2 – 19th March
- Mulan – 26th March
- Onward – 02nd April
- No Time To Die – 09th April
- The Secret Garden – 16th April
- Scoob! – 14th May
- The Woman in the Window – 15th May
- Fast & Furious 9 – 21st May
- Artemis Fowl – 28th May
- Wonder Woman 1984 – 04th June
- Soul – 18th June
- Top Gun: Maverick – 25th June
- In The Heights – 25th June
- Free Guy – 02nd July
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife – 02nd July
- Tenet – 16th July
- Jungle Cruise – 23rd July
- Morbius – 30th July
- The One and Only Ivan – 14th August
- Bill & Ted Face The Music – 21st August
- The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard – 28th August
- The King’s Man – 17th September
- Venom 2 – 1st October
- Death On The Nile – 8th October
- The Witches – 8th October
- Eternals – 29th October
- Godzilla Vs Kong – 26th November
- Dune – 26th December
- West Side Story – 26th December
- Raya And The Last Dragon – 31st December
10 thoughts on “ALL THE MOVIES I WANT TO SEE IN 2020”
I think 2019 was such a disappointing movie year for me that I barely follow any movie news anymore 😦 I think I’m just excited for Wonder Woman, Black Widow, and Scoob! 😀
Wowowow! There are so many good movies coming out in 2020! I was going to try and say what I’m most excited for but there are just too many great ones 😂 So maybe I’ll try listing the ones I’ll probably see in theaters? For sure, Wonder Woman 1984, Artemis Fowl, Free Guy, In the Heights (!!), and The Eternals.
TBH I forgot you’re not from the States and I thought to myself, “But Little Women came out December 25th…….?” XD
I really want to watch Little woman and Ps I still love you!
There is only one word that I could possibly use to sum up your list – EPIC! Most of these films is smack bang on my own movie bucket list – haha we have good taste! 😉
So far I’ve seen Little Women twice – once with my friends and the a second time with my mum. I loved it! I cried, I laughed, I hoped and afterwards I came out feeling light and joyful. It’s basically the movie equivalent of a warm hug!
The one film I’m anticipating the most is the Jungle Cruise. It’s always been my favorite ride at Disneyland and it actually inspired the novel I’m working on. Considering I’ve been waiting for this movie for ten years I have high expectations.
OMJG OMJG DOLITTLE SPIES IN DISGUISE SOULS MULAAANNNNNNNNNN ONWARD SECRET GARDEN EEETTTERRRNNNNAAALLLLLLLLSSS sorry I had no idea most of these were coming out wow I’m eeexxcciiiittteeeddddd wow thank you I am insanely excited for all of these
Oh no, you’ve just reminded me of all the awesome movies I’m dying waiting to see! I’m so keen for Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey, TALB PS I Still Love You, A Quiet Place 2, and Mulan. Too many movies, not enough time. 😁
Oh my what a list! All Marvel, D.C., superheroish movies are on my list of to see and I’m really looking forward to them. At least one is close to my birthday so I’m already planning that celebration! Lol. Thanks so much for sharing this because now I’m excited! 😀
The movie I want to see most on this list is definitely ‘Soul.’ No matter how old I get Pixar still seems to hit the spot.