Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I’m coming at you with another chatty sort of post, I think these might become a thing on my blog, but I’m not sure yet! Anyway, this month I’ve been in a really sucky reading slump and honestly, I’ve tried ignoring it, feeding into it and all the other methods I could think of but nothing is working! So, if y’all have any tips, I’d appreciate it! 💕💕
EVERYTHING I’M “CURRENTLY READING”
I didn’t realise how many books I’d recently added to my currently-reading shelf on Goodreads but there’s way too many!
- Harry Potter 1 – 24% – I have been reading this since October last year, honestly wtf.
- Breaking Dawn – 14% – I was buddy reading this series with Rebecca so it’s shameful that i haven’t finished this yet.
- Who’s A Good Boy? – 10% – This series is amazing so I’m okay with getting through it gradually.
- Thunderhead – 5% – I started this as soon as I finished Scythe and then I just sort of forgot I was reading it???
- Mansfield Park – 5% – I had a bit of an Austen binge at the end of last year and this was my next read on the list. I started it but again, sort of forgot I was reading it. I am really hoping to finish this before I start school again though!
- Foolish Hearts – 7% – Rebecca put this on my tbr and I’m really enjoying it so far I just need to remember to keep reading it!
- Stormbreaker – 20% – I just started this today and I honestly haven’t had this much fun reading in a while!
EVERYTHING ON MY TBR
I don’t have a big tbr right now, really my only goal is to keep reading because I have no motivation to pick books up at the moment. So, if all I want to do is re-read the Alex Rider series then I’m going to because I was planning on doing it anyway, and hey, at least I’m reading!
But, I have school coming up in around a month and I know that Northanger Abbey and Udolpho are on my reading list for a class so I’m hoping to pick them up soon after I *hopefully* finish Mansfield Park! Also, Udolpho is soo long??? I think my professor is trying to kill me! He’s set a bunch of 400-800 page books???
I also want to keep reading the Assassination Classroom series because the volumes are pretty short and they’re a lot of fun!