Hi all! Welcome back to my blog! Today I’m bringing you my January tbr, but the twist is that I didn’t actually choose the books! My friend Rebecca picked the books on my tbr this month so I have high hopes for them all!
- Foolish Hearts [Library copy] – “Obviously this is my favourite author but you also like Shakespeare, right?”
- Intercepted [Library copy] – “2 is Intercepted by Alexa Martin because it’s my favourite sports romance“
- Rafe [Kindle] – “my 3rd pick is Rafe which is a romance but I think you’ll really like it. It’s about a male nanny lol“
- If I’m Being Honest [Library copy] – “If I’m Being Honest. Not sure if you’ve read Always Never Yours but it’s like a companion to it. It has a cameo from those characters but it was one of my favourite YA books I read this year“
- Truly Devious trilogy [Audiobook]
I also have the Truly Devious trilogy on my tbr for the month which technically Rebeca didn’t pick herself but I will be buddy reading the books with her!