HI everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I’m coming at you with a summary of 2019 and some fresh and fine-looking goals for 2020! I thought my goals for 2019 were pretty laid back but apparently they weren’t laid back enough for me, so for 2020 I am aiming to purely have the best, most self-love, healthy year I possibly can since the last 2 years have been *very* rough and have really stepped my anxiety up to an 11. SO, here’s to a fun and healthy 2020! 🥳🎉🎊🥛
2019 GOALS SUMMARY
A quick summary of 2019: a strong start, but it fizzled out around June and a lot of things happened all at once. Basically, everything in my life took a hit, including my blog. I have higher hopes for 2020!
I had a list of 20 books I wanted to read by the end of the year and I read 7 of them, which actually isn’t that bad for me. But, I won’t be making a list like that for 2020 because I always lose motivation a few months again and honestly, it’s a load of pressure I don’t need.
As for my 2019 blogging goals! I wanted to:
- Use a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule which for the most part I did, but it did fizzle out towards the end of the year
- Not limit my content to just books, which I did better at, but will strive to do even better in 2020 because I really do love talking about movies and shows too!
- Reach 600 followers – Y’all I have 732!
- Be more prepared – I meant this in the sense of writing posts ahead of schedule which I have not done very well with BUT I have started pre-writing some big posts to go up in 2020!
MY 2020 GOALS
Followers goal: As I’m writing this on December 20th, I have 732 followers. Throughout 2020 I would like to gain 900 followers.
- Write at least 1 review a month, or more if I can!
- Write at least 2 movie reviews in 2020.
As a general rule in 2020, I would like to post at least twice a week but I also recognise that I have a very busy and stressful life, and I’ll be going back to school so who knows what’s going to happen. Either way, I would like to know my limits and be able to tell myself to stop and breathe when I need to. Is that an okay goal? I don’t know, but I hope it works out for me. Good luck 2020 me!
I’m currently in a reading slump as I’m writing this so my only real reading goal for 2020 is just to read as much as I possibly can, without pushing my limits and stressing myself out.
I am hoping throughout 2020 to go from being a full-time student to a part-time student so my only real school goal for the year is just to do as much as I can without burning myself out and to transfer to being a part-time student around the middle of the year.
I don’t really have any life goals other than doing what I love and trying not to let school ruin me in 2020, like it did in 2019.