Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! I know I haven’t been posting as much lately but today I’m coming at you with a fun new tag that’s been making its rounds around the blogosphere! I was tagged by the creator Laura @ The Book Corps to do this tag, and I am super excited about it, so here we go!
- All the answers must be about your blog posts
- Please link me back as the original creator of the tag so I can see all your posts!
- You don’t have to provide just one post for each question, you can provide as many as you want so long as they were written in 2019
- If you haven’t written a post that matches one of the questions, choose one that relates to it as close as possible
- Tag 5+ bloggers so they can share their accomplishments too! And make sure you read the posts they share!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK REVIEW?
I’ve actually really made an effort to improve my book reviews this year and I’v probably written more in just this one year than I have in any other year before, so I’m really proud of that. I’m hoping I’ll also be able to carry this new found strength into the new year!
I would have to say that my favourite book review of the year is probably the review that “started it all”, this is the review that finally got me to properly start taking notes while I read and was one of the first review I’ve written in a long time, that I wrote just because I wanted to gush about a book!
So, The Gilded Wolves is my favourite review of the year, but I’ve also written so many others that honestly just made me *so* happy!
- Clockwork Angel (2010) *Mild Spoilers* Review // GRAB A SNACK, THIS IS A LOOONG (BUT POSITIVE) REVIEW!!
- Stalking Jack The Ripper (2016) UPDATED *SPOILER FREE* REVIEW + MEETING THOMAS CRESSWELL MINI REVIEW // I have a lot of thoughts & I’m conflicted about all of them
- Twilight (2005) Review *Spoilers* // Bella is the victim of bad writing and Edward is a stalker
- THE LUNAR CHRONICLES SERIES REVIEW *MINOR SPOILERS* // Cress x Thorne is kind of problematic??? Kai is boring???
- Daisy Jones & The Six (2019) *Spoiler-Free* Review // HOW DID A STORY WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL FAIL SO BADLY???
And a bonus because I know this was about book reviews but I also loved my Aladdin movie review so I’m gonna plug it here!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE DISCUSSION POST?
I used to write discussion posts all the time but this year I sort of fell off the ball with them. I have written one or two that I’m super proud of to go up next year but, in terms of 2019, they have been few and far between! Of the few I’ve written this year, I’d say I’m the proudest of my Harry Potter discussions and trust me if you enjoyed those you’re going to love my content next year!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE FUN POST?
(By “fun post” I mean a post that doesn’t fall under a particular category like reviews, discussions or tags do.)
I honestly can’t think of many *fun* posts I’ve written because I think I’ve already mentioned a lot of them but I won’t lie I recently wrote a post talking about my favourite Doctor Who episodes and I know that only caters to a very niche audience but I had a lot of fun and hope to write more posts like this in the future!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK RECOMMENDATION POST?
I actually have the perfect answer for this question because I just posted my own book recommendations tag a few weeks ago!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK/BOOKISH PHOTO?
I don’t take a whole lot of photos but I actually really enjoy this one I took during The Reading Rush this year!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ORIGINAL IDEA/BLOG POST?
I have posted a couple of original tags this year, but I think my favourite would be the first one I posted, The Behind The Blogger Tag which I wrote because I’m a total snoop.
WHAT’S YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE BLOG POST YOU WROTE THIS YEAR?
I honestly have written so many posts that I’ve loved this year that it’s hard to narrow them all down to just one, but I think my favourite would have to be one I wrote way back in March! I’m a big Harry Potter fan and I love exploring the world and the worlds of my other favourites, so earlier this year I decided to wort my favourite characters into their Hogwarts houses!
HAVE YOU REACHED ANY BLOGGING ACHIEVEMENTS THIS YEAR?
I mean, I’ve gained over 200 followers on my blog this year and I’ve created 3 original tags, so I’d say they are pretty great achievements! I’ve also buddy read a bunch of books with different bloggers, so I think I’ve had a pretty successful year!
Tag some of your favourite bloggers so they can share the amazing work they’ve done on their blog this year too!
- Destiny @ HowlingLibraries
- Rebecca @ BookishlyRebecca
- Malanie @ MalanieLovesFiction
- Chana & Malka @ PaperProcrastiantors
- Beck @ Smellfoy Can Read