Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I’m coming at you with the categories I’ll be using in January to summarise my reading throughout 2019! Why January? I hear nobody ask. I’ll be posting my Book Awards in January so I can make sure that I’ve definitely finished reading all the books I plan to in 2019.
So, this is something I’m doing just for myself, but if you wanted to do it too, please do ! (you don’t have to call it the Allonsy awards, just replace it with your name or the year, but please tag me so I can read your post!!). I also made a rule that I only talk about books I read and finished in 2019.
If you decide to do this with me you don’t have to answer every category and please add and change the challenges based off your own reading tastes, also please pinback to me so I can see your posts!
Here is everything I’ll be including in my Awards post!
How Many Books I Read in 2019:
Most Popular Reading Format:
Number of Books I Read From the Library:
Number of Review Copies I Read:
Number of Books I Reviewed
- The best Contemporary you read in 2019
- The best Sci-fi/Fantasy you read in 2019
- The best 2019 release you read in 2019
- The best series finale you read in 2019
- The best “Out of My Comfort Zone” book you read in 2019
- The best “Why Didn’t I Read This Earlier” book
- The book I wish more people would read
- The best book I read in a different format
- The book that took you the longest to read
- The most meaningful book you read in 2019
- The book I am most likely to re-read in the future
- The book you NEED other people to read!
- The biggest surprise (good or bad) you read this year
- The best book-to-Movie/TV adaptation you read in 2019
- A book you read because someone you trust LOVED it!
- A favourite “New-To-Me” author you discovered in 2019
- A book in a different age group or genre to your usual preferences, that you read this year and LOVED
- Your favourite Book cover of 2019
- THE WORST BOOK OF 2019
- THE BEST BOOK OF 2019