Hey guys, welcome to my blog! I’m not a big fan of writing tbr posts (though, I love reading them) but I’m really excited about all the books I have on my tbr so I thought I’d chat with you guys about them!
📚 → On hold @ the library
🎉 → 2019 release
⭐ → new-to-me author
At the very tail end of Feb I’ll go back to Uni, but for the most part of the month I have time off so my tbr is a bit ambitious and includes a lot of physical reads but I am really excited about all of these so hopefully I enjoy them all and it doesn’t get too hot to read weather-wise!
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore 📚
- Practical Magic – Alice Hoffman 📚
- The Gilded Wolves – Roshani Chokshi 📚🎉⭐
- Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
- The Colour of Magic – Terry Pratchett
- The Foxhole Court – Nora Sakavic ⭐
- Elantris – Brandon Sanderson
In March I’ll be back to Uni so I’d like to listen to a few books on audiobook on the way to and from school, but I’d also like to try a few new releases because I don’t know how many I’ll read later in the year!
- The Priory of the Orange Tree 📚🎉
- Four Dead Queens 📚🎉⭐
- A Blade So Black 📚🎉⭐
- Big Little Lies ⭐
- The Goose Girl ⭐