Hey guys and Merry Christmas (*coughs* Capitalism)! I figured because it’s Christmas and because Ally just tagged me, I would do the Mystery Blogger award today!
Thank you so much to Ally @ AllyWritesThings for tagging me, you definitely lifted my spirits since I’m 101% sick at the moment and I pretty much slept for all of Christmas day!
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I really like wrapping gifts
- I don’t like Christmas trees
- I really (really really) like playing Mariokart
Who was your favourite childhood author?
That’s a tough one because I feel like I don’t have just one – the author that immediately jumped out at me was Emily Rodda but there’s of course, J K Rowling, Anthony Horowitz and Rick Riordan.
What’s your favourite dessert?
Uhh, probably something dairy free and that won’t make me feel super bad for eating it. Honestly, probably homemade gelato or something else with fruit in it.
Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
For questions like this my go to answer is usually Noah Czerny from The Raven Cycle but because of the festive season, I’ll go with The Grinch because I feel like we’re pretty similar which is both a good and a bad thing.
What book would you recommend to your younger self?
I really have no idea. I feel like I read some pretty good books when I was younger and I’m not mad about missing out on any “big” series. Maybe I would introduce myself to comics earlier on and maybe recommend Spider-Verse but I’m really not sure, because I wasn’t much into comics until around 9th grade.
Tell me your very specific coffee-shop order
Uhh, water??? Haha, I think this tag is shining a light on how incredibly boring I am. I generally don’t go to cafes and even when I do I don’t drink coffee so I usually just order a hot chocolate, or if I’m at Starbucks I’ll grab a Vanilla Frap.
- Who was your favourite author you found in 2018?
- What did you discover about your reading tastes in 2018?
- What was the last movie you watched? What did you like/dislike about it?
- What’s your go-to snack?
- What’s your favourite green book?