Hey guys today I’m coming at you with an award I was recently tagged in. Being tagged is a huge honour so thanks to Melanie @ Melanie Loves Fiction, I really appreciate it and you guys should totally check out her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Remember, if it’s in red it’s a link!
NAME THE FIRST BOOK THAT COMES TO MIND. GO!
I am currently listening to Magnus Chase and The Hammer of Thor as I write this so, there you go!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME?
FRIDGES ANTFRIDGES ANT ANTANT
WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR?
Without a doubt, Kerri Maniscalco. She is the author of the Stalking Jack the Ripper series and if you guys know anything about me then you know I love this series.
DO YOU READ ARCS? WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ARC YOU’VE EVER READ?
I do read arcs though, I don’t read them that often.
My favourite arcs so far have been:
FRIDGES ANT FRIDGES
Strange The Dreamer – while I didn’t enjoy this as much as I would’ve liked, I felt honoured to be accepted for an arc.
The Sandcastle Empire – this has to be one of the only dystopians I’ve enjoyed since I stopped reading the genre a few years ago.
They Both Die At The End – again, being accepted for an arc of this book, was a total honour.
3 BOOK CHARACTERS WHO ARE MOST LIKE YOU?
- Jane from My Lady Jane – I am very good at ignoring people in place of a book
- Audrey Rose from Stalking Jack the Ripper – I too have opinions
- Taylor from Queens of Geek – I am also an anxiety-filled geek
I’m a dog person but my favourite animals are actually cows. I don’t know why but they are just the strange gassy creatures I have chosen to obsess over in this life.
(Here’s a pic of my dog, because who doesn’t want to look at dogs? ^ yeah, she’s a fruitloop)
FAVOURITE BOOK CHARACTER?
AUDREY ROSE WADSWORTH IS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR OKAY GOOD NIGHT
WHICH BOOK DO YOU WISH YOU COULD FORGET SO YOU COULD READ IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN?
Not Harry Potter purely because I think if I read it for the first time now I probably wouldn’t care as much and maybe wouldn’t even get past the first book.
And, saying Stalking Jack The Ripper would make this too repetitive soo…
Maybe one of these??
FAVOURITE BOOK AS A CHILD?
FRIDGES ANT ANTS ANTANTS
- The Three Doors – This is one of the best trilogies I have ever read and it is definitely a favourite, not just a childhood favourite.
- Harry Potter – Duh.
BOOK YOU WISH COULD BE TURNED INTO A MOVIE OR A SHOW?
FRIDGES ANTS ANT ANT
BOOK YOU’RE REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2018?
- Escaping From Houdini – September 18th
- My Plain Jane – June 26th
- Legendary – May 29th
- Amulet Vol 8 – September 25th
YOU’VE BEEN TAGGED
1 What’s been your favourite read of 2018 so far?
2 Shout out to the last person you followed, and the last person who followed you!
3 Do you have any readathon plans this month/ year?
4 Do you have any weird obsessions?
5 What are your top 5 anticipated 2018 releases?
6 What are you currently reading?
7 What were your top 3 favourite reads of 2017?
8 Do you read and eat at the same time?
9 Have you ever considered being a part of Booktube?
10 What bookish world would you most like to travel to?
11 What is your favourite blog post to read? & What is your favourite to write?