Hey guys, today I’m coming at you with the News Years Resolutions Tag. I saw Lia at Lostinastory do this tag a few days ago and really enjoyed it, so I thought I would hop on the bandwagon and do it too!
(Click on the covers to go to the Goodreads pages)
1. An Author I’d Like To Read That I’ve Never Read
FRIDGES FRIDGES FRIDGES RIDGES FRIDGESFRY FRIDGES
2. A Book I’d Like To Read
3. A CLASSIC I’D LIKE TO READ
4. A BOOK I’D LIKE TO RE-READ
5. A book I’ve had for ages and want to read
6. A big book I’d like to read
7. An Author I’ve Previously Read and Would Like To Read More Of
8. A Book I Got For Christmas and Would Like To Read
9. A Series I Want To Read From Start to Finish
10. A Series I Want To Finish That You’ve Already Started
11. Do I Set Reading Goals? If So, How Many Books Do I Want To Read in 2018?
My reading goal for the year is to read 52 books. One a week!
12. Any Other Reading Goals?
- My Harry Potter Re-Readathon
- The Beat The Backlist challenge
- My 2018 Blogging & Reading Goals
- The Happiness Project 2018