I was tagged by Katie over at Read With Katie!

Rules for the Award:

  • Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
  • Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
  • Include this set of rules
  • Inform your nominees

7 facts about myself:

01 I am slowly becoming a morning person – I may not be getting up at 5 (because who the hell does that) but my body clock tends to wake me up around 7 or 8 every morning. It’s kind of horrible but I don’t totally hate it.

02 I live in Australia

03 I am more of a library reader than a buyer of books (although I do have two book hauls coming your way, so maybe I’m lying)

04 I’m a Hufflepuff

05 I’m an avid comic reader, though I don’t talk about comics on my blog as much as I would like.

06 I now have over 100 followers – thank you so much for that by the way! 😘😍❀️❀️

07 I’m completely deaf in my right ear

I nominate:



Perspective of a Writer

Charlotte Annelise

Don’t feel pressured to respond but please link me if you do!


GoodreadsΒ β€”Β Books AminoΒ β€”Β InstagramΒ β€”Β Twitter


25 thoughts on “ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD

  1. I’m a library person too… but then every time I say that I look over and see a pile of books I’ve bought… but I swear I do get a huge amount of books from the library! *grins* I’d love to read posts about the comics you love (if that counts for anything *grins…again*)

    Thank you for nominating me! I so appreciate it!!


    1. I can’t wait to read your post! 😍❀️

      I feel the same, I call myself a library reader but then I look over at my shelves and I’m not so sure. I definitely don’t buy as many books as I used to and I certainly have a new buying process. It’s like you said, I do still get SOO many books from the library, and I think primarily 90% of the books I read are form the library (and the other 10% are audio, whoops).

      And on the topic of comics I actually should have some posts coming up, again, not as many as I would like but oh well! Are there any posts in particular you would like to see, because I can totally do them!

      Liked by 1 person

  2. I also wake up at 7 most days and at first it was annoying, but it actually makes me feel so much more productive because the day feels so much longer. Congrats on 100 followers!! πŸ™‚

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Ah, yeah for 100 followers! ❀ I feel you about the morning person thing! I have to wake up around 6 for school during the school year, and even on breaks and during the summer, I still wake up around 7 or 8. I can’t break the habit. πŸ˜‚


  4. I also love the library! I do own a lot of books, but I like to buy ones I think I will reread or need to reference. I really don’t feel a need to purchase every new release because likely I’ll read the book once and never again.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s